Australian Apprenticeships are the best way to combine training and employment and they lead to a nationally recognised qualification. Australian Apprenticeships are available to anyone of working age and do not require any entry qualifications.
Australian Apprentices are available to:
- those re-entering the workforce
- those wishing to change careers.
Australian Apprenticeships offer a range of benefits, including:
- they are a great way to get a head start in a chosen career
- they involve paid work and structured training that can be on the job; in a classroom or a combination of both
- they represent ‘competency-based’ training which means individuals can complete their training faster when they reach the required skills level
- they enable existing skills and prior experience to be recognised and course credit granted, potentially reducing formal training time.
- they are available as full-time or part-time, also as part-time in many schools
- they lead to nationally recognised qualifications and skills which provide the basis for further education and training over the course of a person’s working life
- they are also important pathways from school to work.
Depending on your eligibility, financial assistance and employer incentives may be available.
source : www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au
To speak with our team about Apprenticeships please contact us on 1800 288 577.